Browhaus

The Brow Architects

We have gone to dermatologists to make our faces flawless. We have gone to spas to pamper our bodies with scrubs and shiatsu massages. We have gone to salons to have our hair fixed. We have gone to the dentist to make our pearly whites even whiter. But we forget our eyebrows... yes, our EYEBROWS.

Believe it or not, these brows are important. The eyebrow shape that you have should fit the shape of your face. Here's a video from eHow that can help you in some way.

What Eyebrow Shape Fits My Face? -- powered by eHow.com

I had grown my eyebrows these past couple of months since I wanted to have it shaped nicely. I have used wax, threading, etc. previously, but I didn't really like the shape of my brows. It wasn't even. My right brow didn't have the same shape as my left one.

Browhaus
Before going to browhaus, if you want to try their services, I suggest that you have your brows grow first for a month or two.

I went to Serendra for my 10:00 appointment on a Friday morning. Unfortunately, when I arrived there was only one staff doing the brows. The wait didn't take that long though. While I was waiting, I was admiring the decoration. The walls had different eyes with different eyebrow styles.

Browhaus

Even the chair had this design.
Browhaus

I also loved their brochure. Check this out!

Browhaus

After around 10 minutes, I was called in by the reception. EJ wanted to watch so he went inside with me. The name of the lady who did my brows was Cora. She was very good. She looked at my brows and gave me a mirror. She then explained what she wanted to do. She told me that since I had strong jaws, my brows had to have a pointed arc, not like the shape it was in right now (slight arc). She also noticed it wasn't even, so she told me to try to grow it back (she pointed where she wanted the hair to grow). I told her that I would go back if that area had grown so that I woukd finally have even brows.. haha!

I took the BROW CONSTRUCTION (Basic Brow Shaping) service. It was a combination of threading and tweezing. The service cost me Php 580, not bad for a service that it seemed they were really good at and understood. After the plucking and tweezing, Cora placed ICE CREAM (geesh, there goes my diet!) on my brows to sooth my skin and reduce the redness. It was a catchy name for cream. They actually sell this at Php 1,750, together with other products for the eyebrows and lashes.

For those who'd like to have their eyebrows colored, you can have the COLOR TWEAK at Php 900. Browhaus is actually known for the BROW RESURRECTION. This is an advance technique that constructs your brows, strand by strand (although this is just temporary).

Another service that I'd like to try on my next visit is the LASH CURL UP at Php 2,200. The receptionist said, when I interviewed her, that no matter how short your eyelashes are, they would be able to curl them. The treatment would take around one hour.

So let's not forget our brows... visit Browhaus!

Contact details:
2nd Floor, Serendra, Bonifacio Global City
Tel. No.: 8569140
Mobile No.: 0917-5771352
Store hours: Monday - Sunday; 10AM to 10PM

4th Floor, Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St.
Ayala Center, Makati City
Tel. No.: 5013998
Mobile No.: 0908-8606115
Store hours:
Sunday to Thursday; 11AM to 9Pm
Friday to Saturday; 11AM to 10 PM

www.browhaus.com

3 comments:

Nikki D. said...

Since I'm unbelievably lazy when it comes to tweezing/managing my eyebrows, Browhaus has been my savior!

Hooray for Browhaus! From Jean Harlow to Brooke Shileds in minutes!

Ginger said...

Hi Nikki! thanks for the comment. :)

I'm definitely going back to have another treatment done. I'd like to try the Lash Curl up. That's one of my frustrations since I have short ey lashes. :)

Unknown said...

Before going to browhaus, if you want to try their services,Nice blog but here the experts at Browhaus Singapore Wheelock helped Pete on his date by giving him perfect brows resulting in a much needed confidence boost.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin